Recently VideoPeel launched a new campaign template where you can record a video and use that to provide instructions or show an example when asking for videos for your product or service. Below are the instructions on how to get started.
- Go to your Campaigns tab and select Create a new campaign. After naming your campaign click the drop-down menu where it says Select Template, then select Video Message Campaign. Then click Save.
2. After your campaign template loads, you will have the option of adding a logo, changing the background color, and the option to either Record or Upload your instructional video. When you click Record, the camera will open and you should see yourself, then click Start Recording.
3. When choosing Upload you will have the ability to upload any videos on your device. Be sure to keep your video length under 5 mins.
4. Continue to set up the rest of your campaign by adding a message and prompts for each video you want to receive.
5. Apply the campaign settings you wish to use to customize your campaign.
Then, your campaign is ready to use. Simply share the Preview Campaign link if you are testing, or use the Share Link to send to your customers.
Video Message Templates are available on our Premium and Enterprise Plans which you can see here www.videopeel.com/pricing.