When one or more videos are submitted to your VideoPeel account, you can begin publishing them to your website. Simply follow these instructions to get your plugin code and install it on your website.
1) Go to your videos tab.
2) Add a tag to each video you want to display in your VideoPeel Carousel Player. See the example tag "Mattress Homepage" below.
3) In the Filters left navigation section, create a filter that will consist of the tags you want to include in your VideoPeel Carousel Player. Simply start typing the name you want to give this filter. For example: "Mattress Homepage". Then click the "Add: Mattress Homepage" option to start creating the filter.
4) Include the tags you want to include in your VideoPeel Carousel Player. For example: "Mattress Homepage". Then Click SAVE.
5) Once you are viewing the filter you created, click Get Plugin Code and copy the code to insert it to the website page(s) you want it to show.
6) Within your website editor (could be Wordpress, Shopify, etc... simply include this one line of code where you can enter HTML/embed codes. See the example below. Remember you want to make sure the container or section you've added it to allows for 100% width so it can be centered properly.